Saturday, October 27, 2012

3D Workshop

As my reel is primarily 2D and with this being my last quarter at the Art Institute I decided I was going to spend all of my time for 3D Workshop, as it's required credit, playing in ZBrush 4R4. More specifically, I'm looking to play with Fibermesh and it's a blast so far! The ingenuity of those who work day in and day out to better these programs never fails to blow me away, especially when it comes to Pixologic.

Some WIP pictures of this little Tiger Guy.

ALAS here's mah dawg... er cat.





Heh, a fluke I liked while pulling in a sphere for an eye before resizing.. He might go disco dancer after the actual assignment is done, haha.





I really love playing in this program. Anyway I guess I'm off to either post something else do some more storyboards as the time ticks away. I wish my branding wasn't giving me so much damn trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment